Yieldads

воскресенье, 2 сентября 2012 г.

VA - N-Coded Music Presents 3-Smooth Urban Keys (2003)

N-Coded Music Presents 3-Smooth Urban Keys (2003)
Artist: VA

Title Of Album: N-Coded Music Presents 3-Smooth Urban Keys

Year Of Release: 2003

Genre: Jazz / Smooth Jazz

Quality: 192 kbps / 44.1 Khz

Total Time: 50:29 min.

Total Size: 69.5 mb

(+3% на восстановление)
(+3% recovery record)








Tracklist:

01. Marcus Johnson - 88 Ways To Love (5:00)
02. Sammy Peralta - Jazziz (3:58)
03. Gregg Karukas - Stevie (Wonderful) (4:46)
04. Rex Rideout - Argentina (4:21)
05. Lesette Wilson - Too High (4:19)
06. Sammy Peralta - Trust Me (I Gotta Go) (5:49)
07. Marcus Johnson - Chocolate City Groovin (3:30)
08. Rex Rideout & Club 1600 - Moment's Notice (4:19)
09. Gregg Karukas - I Mean What I Said (5:29)
10. Lesette Wilson - Theme From "The Home Invaders" (4:00)
11. Bona Fide - Never Say Goodbye (4:58)


Download

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий