
Artist: VA
Title Of Album: Night Stories - Sax (Part II)
Year Of Release: 2003
Genre: Instrumental / Sax
Quality: 320 kbps / 44.1 Khz
Total Time: 54:59 min.
Total Size: 137.0 mb
(+3% на восстановление)
(+3% recovery record)
Tracklist:
01. Gil Ventura and his Orchestra - Feelings (4:20)
02. Gil Ventura and his Orchestra - Emmanuelle (3:24)
03. Gil Ventura and his Orchestra - The Shadow Of You Smile (3:44)
04. Gil Ventura and his Orchestra - I Just Called To Say I Love You (4:15)
05. Gil Ventura and his Orchestra - Love Story (3:55)
06. Gil Ventura and his Orchestra - Une Belle Historie (4:02)
07. Gil Ventura and his Orchestra - A Blue Shadow (2:38)
08. Gil Ventura and his Orchestra - As Time Goes By (3:37)
09. Gil Ventura and his Orchestra - Vina Del Mar (3:30)
10. Gil Ventura and his Orchestra - Love Theme from Blade Runner (4:18)
11. Gil Ventura and his Orchestra - September Morn (3:45)
12. Gil Ventura and his Orchestra - C'era Una Volta Il West (4:01)
13. Gil Ventura and his Orchestra - Il Mio Nome E'nessuno (3:04)
14. Gil Ventura and his Orchestra - I Understand (2:46)
15. Gil Ventura and his Orchestra - I Got It Bad And That Ain't Good (3:40)
Download

Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий